July 27, 2012
AAJ Summer Convention: Motley Rice asbestos lawyers to speak on emerging issues in asbestos litigation
Motley Rice members and asbestos lawyers Anne McGinness Kearse and Nathan D. Finch have been invited to speak at the upcoming American Association for Justice (AAJ) Summer Convention being held from Saturday, July 28 to Tuesday, July 31, 2012, at the Chicago Hilton.
On Sunday, Kearse will moderate the Asbestos Litigation Group, which will meet to address modern day asbestos litigation issues. Finch will update this group on, "the Federal MDL—trials, rulings and its future."
Additional discussion topics include:
- Congressional hearings, bankruptcy trusts and the new Medicare rules—how they are impacting asbestos litigation
- Cutting edge issues in treatment, causation and epidemiology
- Modern day defendants and establishing product identification
- Navy cases—government contract defense, admiralty law and more
- Social media and its impact on your client, the court and the jury in asbestos cases
Learn more about the AAJ Summer Convention, including speakers and how to register.
Learn about Motley Rice attorneys who are speaking and presenting at conferences and events throughout the country
Learn more about how Motley Rice asbestos lawyers represent asbestos victims and fight for compensation and accountability from companies that manufactured, distributed or supplied asbestos-containing products.