January 09, 2012
Pelvic Mesh Litigation: Member to speak at HarrisMartin MDL Conference
Motley Rice member and pelvic mesh lawyer Fred Thompson will present on transvaginal mesh (pelvic mesh) and Actos® litigation at the HarrisMartin Conference being held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami on Jan. 25, 2012. Thompson will speak with Bryan F. Aylstock of Aylstock, Witkin, Kreis and Overholtz, PLLC on pelvic mesh history, function and malfunction from 9:00 to 9:30 a.m.
Other discussion topics include:
- Actos litigation status
- Actos overview covering history, epidemiology and client claims
- Claims and defense in pelvic mesh cases
- Communicating with jurors
- Consumer claims on medical device and pharmaceutical litigation
- Litigating against a foreign industry
- Litigation status of pelvic mesh cases
- Masters in medical device and pharmaceutical litigation
- The science and epidemiology of pelvic mesh
Learn more about the HarrisMartin MDL Conference, including its speakers and agenda.
Learn about Motley Rice attorneys who are speaking and presenting at conferences and events throughout the country.