Filter By

Clear Filters

June 11, 2013

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: NC hotel linked to injury and deaths

Authorities in Boone, N.C., stated on Monday, June 10, 2013, that carbon monoxide poisoning in a hotel room at the Best Western Plus Blue Ridge Plaza may be responsible for the death of an 11-year-old boy and the hospitalization of his mother on Saturday, June 8, as well as the deaths of a couple mysteriously found in the same room earlier this year.

Read More

April 16, 2013

Boston Marathon Statement

Motley Rice condemns the cowardly attacks at the Boston Marathon yesterday and commends the police, firefighters, other rescue workers, medical personnel and everyday heroes that ran to aid the injured and traumatized victims in the wake of these brutal and senseless bombings.

Read More