Southeast Asbestos Conference: Member to discuss federal multidistrict litigation
Motley Rice member and asbestos lawyer John Herrick will be speaking at the HarrisMartin Southeast Asbestos Litigation Conference being held on Wednesday, April 6, 2011, at the Charleston Place hotel in Charleston, S.C.
Herrick will lead a discussion on federal multidistrict litigation from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. with David Craig Landin of Hunton & Williams.
Other discussion topics will include:
- 2011 predictions on asbestos-related trends and claims in the southeast
- Friction product litigation and the effect of recent trial results in Florida and South Carolina
- Impact of industrial hygiene expert testimony
- Judge's perspective asbestos litigation in South Carolina
- Maritime cases and law involving shipyards and the U.S. Navy
- Pathologists' diagnosis of asbestos-related diseases translating to valued testimony
- Perspectives on jury selection in the southeast
Read more about the 2011 HarrisMartin Southeast Asbestos Litigation Conference, including its guest speakers and agenda.
Learn about how Motley Rice mesothelioma lawyers represent asbestos victims and fight for compensation and accountability from companies that manufactured, distributed or supplied asbestos-containing products.