Women's Breakfast Roundtable: Asbestos lawyer to moderate panel at asbestos litigation conference
Motley Rice member and asbestos lawyer Anne McGinness Kearse has been invited to serve as a moderator at Perrin Conferences' Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation Conference being held at the Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills, Calif., from Thursday, March 1 to Friday, March 2, 2012.
Motley Rice is proudly sponsoring the event's Women's Breakfast Roundtable entitled, "The Judges' Perspective - Women in the Judiciary System," at 8:00 a.m. on Friday. Kearse will moderate this panel discussion, which will feature the following participants:
- Hon. Peggy L. Ableman, Superior Court of Delaware
- Hon. Sherry Klein Heitler, New York State Supreme Court
- Hon. Teri Jackson, Asbestos Department Judge, San Francisco Superior Court
- Hon. Jo-Lynne Q. Lee, Asbestos Department Judge, Alameda County Superior Court
- Hon. Sandra Mazer Moss, Coordinating Judge Complex Litigation Center