DePuy Hip Recall and Avandia Updates Conference invites trial lawyer Joe Rice to speak
Motley Rice co-founder Joe Rice will serve as a guest speaker for HB Litigation Conference LLC's DePuy Hip Recall & Avandia Updates Conference being held Wednesday, November 3, 2010, at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, FL.
Ricewill speak on Damages and the Offer of Settlements in Greater Detail, Plus Ethical Concerns with Jamie Sheller of Philadelphia firm Sheller, P.C.
Lawyers and experts from across the nation will address legal matters and medical issues involving the DePuy® hip replacement recall and the diabetes drug Avandia® at this progam.
Discussion topics will include:
- Determining critical case facts
- Client evaluation
- Understanding product identification and medical details
- DePuy hip replacement litigation overview and discovery
- Best practices involving new Medicare reporting requirements
- Damages and the offer of settlements in greater detail
- Ethical concerns associated with case intake
- Diabetes medications Avandia and Actos
Read more about the DePuy Hip Recall and Avandia Updates Conference and its speakers, agenda and how you can register to attend.
Motley Rice medical attorneys advocate on behalf of individuals suffering from potentially dangerous prescription drugs and defective devices and fight to hold accountable those responsible for negligent medical care, corporate wrongdoing and inadequate research and product development.