March 11, 2011
Emerging Asbestos Trends: Motley Rice member to speak at upcoming conference
Motley Rice member and asbestos lawyer Nate Finch has been invited to serve as a guest speaker at HB Litigation Conferences' 4th Annual Emerging Asbestos Litigation Conference. The event will be held April 7-8, 2011, at the Wyndham Chicago Hotel in Chicago, Ill.
Finch will speak on Thursday, April 7, 2011, as part of a panel discussion entitled "Latest Developments in the Federal MDL" along with attorneys from Cetrulo & Capone LLP, Levy Phillips & Konigsberg LLP and Goldfein and Joseph, P.C.
Additional topics on the conference agenda include:
- Conduct-Based Claims & Juror Perceptions: Punitive Damages
- Equipment, Valve & Component Manufacturers: Case Law & Trial Strategies
- Ethical Issues in Settlement Negotiations
- In-House Counsel Perspective: How Can We Still Be HERE??
- New Judges in New Jurisdictions: What Can We Expect?
- The Latest On Friction Product Cases
- Trying Cases in Offbeat Jurisdictions
Read more about the 4th Annual Emerging Asbestos Litigation Conference, including its guest speakers and agenda.
Learn more about how Motley Rice asbestos lawyers represent asbestos victims and fight for compensation and accountability from companies that manufactured, distributed or supplied asbestos-containing products.