International Asbestos Litigation Conference to welcome Motley Rice attorney John Baden as guest speaker
Motley Rice asbestos lawyer John Baden will serve as a guest speaker at the annual International Asbestos Litigation Conference being held in London, England on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 and Thursday, September 30, 2010. This conference brings together numerous professionals from around the world to discuss and analyze various changes affecting international asbestos litigation.
Issues that the speakers will address include:
- How the insurance and reinsurance industry is responding to asbestos related claims
- The latest thinking on the link between asbestos exposure and lung cancer cases
- The medical perspective on diagnostic problems in malignant mesothelioma
- Update on the latest legal and insurance developments affecting the major asbestos jurisdictions
- Whether a second wave of asbestos bankruptcies is coming
Read more about the International Asbestos Litigation Conference and its speakers, agenda and how you can register to attend.
Read more about how Motley Rice asbestos lawyers represent asbestos victims and fight for compensation and accountability from companies that manufactured, distributed or supplied asbestos-containing products.