December 9, 2015
U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” Honors Motley Rice LLC
Motley Rice LLC is honored to announce that U.S. News – Best Lawyers, has once again named the firm in its 2016 National and Metropolitan, First-Tier Rankings for Mass Tort Litigation and Class Actions in Charleston, SC and New York City. The firm also earned a First-Tier ranking for litigation in Banking and Finance in Hartford, CT.
NATIONAL TIER 1
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
METROPOLITAN TIER 1
- Charleston-SC - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Hartford - Litigation - Banking & Finance
- New York City - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
METROPOLITAN TIER 2
- Charleston-SC - Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Best Lawyers works with U.S. News & World Report to rank U.S. law firms. The U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" rankings are based on an evaluation process that includes collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. To be eligible for a ranking, a law firm must have at least one lawyer who is included in Best Lawyers as part of the annual peer review assessment. Learn more about the selection process for "Best Law Firms."
Learn more about the Connecticut methodology and selection process.