Plaintiffs' Asbestos Litigation: Motley Rice asbestos lawyers speaking at annual co-counsel seminar
Motley Rice co founder Joe Rice and members John Herrick, Anne Kearse and Nate Finch will serve as guest speakers this week at PALS 2011, the Plaintiffs' Asbestos Litigation Co-Counsel Seminar hosted annually by The Law Offices of Shepard A. Hoffman.
Featuring speakers and attendees from across the country, the seminar will be held May 11 -13, 2011, at the Encore Las Vegas.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Rice will head up a discussion involving raw asbestos fiber cases, and Kearse will lead an ethics session addressing emerging issues and hot topics in the area of asbestos litigation.
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Herrick and Finch will each provide updates and lead a discussion regarding the asbestos multidistrict litigation (MDL).
Additional seminar topics include:
- Aircraft and aerospace cases
- Approaching trials with a low-tech, high-tech mix
- Constructing a winning PowerPoint
- Crossing the friction experts and brake defendants
- Discovery issues, motions and practices
- Expert discovery
- Litigation impact of bankruptcy claims
- Recent noteworthy trial and appellate court opinions
- Wire and cable cases
To register, please contact The Law Offices Of Shepard A. Hoffman at 214.521.2211.
Learn more about how Motley Rice asbestos lawyers represent victims and fight for compensation and accountability from companies that manufactured, distributed or supplied asbestos-containing products.