2011 Boardwalk Seminar: Member to discuss strategies for handling experts
Motley Rice member Don Migliori will speak at the New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ) Educational Foundation's 2011 Boardwalk Seminar being held April 14 - 15, 2011, at the Bally's Hotel in Atlantic City, N.J. Migliori will be presenting on Thursday from 3:20 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. on deposing and cross-examining experts in mass tort cases.
Other discussion topics will include:
- Consumer class actions
- DePuy® hip replacement cases
- Accutane litigation
- Medical monitoring cases in New Jersey
- Asbestos litigation
- Nicastro and jurisdiction over foreign defendants
- Transvaginal Mesh litigation
- Juror research when selecting the jury
- Constructing juror profiles after selection
- Protecting present and future consumers with mass tort cases
Read more about the 2011 NJAJ Educational Foundation's Boardwalk Seminar, including its guest speakers and agenda.