Motley Rice recognized on Best Lawyers in America list
Mt. Pleasant, SC - Attorneys from Motley Rice LLC were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013, the 19th Edition. The Best Lawyers list is based on a national survey involving more than 4 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
These Motley Rice members are listed by The Best Lawyers in America 2013 in the following categories:
- Fidelma L. Fitzpatrick: mass tort litigation/class actions- plaintiffs
- Anne M. Kearse: mass tort litigation/class actions- plaintiffs
- Robert J. McConnell: mass tort litigation/class actions- plaintiffs
- Donald A. Migliori: mass tort litigation/class actions- plaintiffs
- Ronald L. Motley: mass tort litigation/class actions- plaintiffs; personal injury litigation- plaintiffs; product liability- plaintiffs
- William H. Narwold: litigation- banking & finance; litigation- mergers & acquisitions; litigation- securities
- Joseph F. Rice: mass tort litigation/class actions- plaintiffs
- Mary F. Schiavo: mass tort litigation/class actions- plaintiffs
Read about The Best Lawyers in America selection process >
About Best Lawyers
According to Best Lawyers, since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice." The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
About Motley Rice LLC
Motley Rice is one of the nation's largest plaintiffs' litigation firms. With a tradition of representing those whose rights have been violated, Motley Rice attorneys gained recognition for their pioneering asbestos lawsuits, their work with the State Attorneys General in the landmark litigation against Big Tobacco and their representation of 9/11 families in the ongoing lawsuit against terrorist financiers. The firm continues to handle complex litigation in numerous areas, including securities and consumer fraud, mesothelioma, environmental contamination such as the BP oil spill; prescription drugs such as Topamax® and Actos® ; medical devices such as pelvic mesh and Depuy® hip replacements; human rights; aviation disasters; and wrongful death. Motley Rice is headquartered in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., and has additional offices in California; Connecticut; Louisiana; Washington, D.C.; New York; Rhode Island and West Virginia. For more information about Motley Rice, contact Joe Rice (DC, SC) at 1.800.768.4026. Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.