Motley Rice attorneys named to 2018 New York and Rhode Island Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Six Motley Rice attorneys are 2018 Rhode Island and New York Metro Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars. Notably, this year marks medical attorney Jonathan Orent’s first as a Super Lawyer after previously being named a Rising Star, and the fifth for Michael Buchman and Vin Greene. Attorneys Fidelma Fitzpatrick and Robert McConnell have each been recognized on the list 10 and 11 times respectively, and Michelle Clerkin has been named a Rising Star for four years.
New York Metro Super Lawyer
- Michael M. Buchman: Antitrust Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
New York Metro Rising Star
- Michelle C. Clerkin: Antitrust Litigation
Rhode Island Super Lawyer
- Fidelma L. Fitzpatrick: Environmental Litigation; Personal Injury – Products: Plaintiff; Class Action/Mass Torts
- Vincent L. Greene: Personal Injury – Products: Plaintiff; Environmental Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- Robert J. McConnell: Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff; Environmental Litigation; Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Jonathan D. Orent: Environmental Litigation; Personal Injury – Product: Plaintiff
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and peer achievement. According to Super Lawyers, attorneys are selected for inclusion “using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.” Read more about the selection criteria.