Motley Rice attorney Anne Kearse to speak at annual asbestos forum
Motley Rice member attorney Anne Kearse will serve as a guest speaker on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at the 11th Annual Forum on Litigating and Managing Asbestos Claims, an American Conference Institute event being held Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at The Union League in Philadelphia, PA.
Teaming with Levy, Phillips & Konigsberg LLP partner Robert I. Komitor, she will discuss " Leading Plaintiff Counsel Perspectives on Litigating Asbestos Claims." Issues and questions that she will address include:
- Analysis of notable verdicts
- Facing non-traditional defendants
- How federal and state reforms will impact plaintiff's attorneys
- Innovative discovery techniques
- The migration of claims: where they are going and why?
- What are the most commonly paid claims?
- What is the future of non-malignant claims?
- Why are certain cases moving to trial?
Read about how Motley Rice attorneys fight to protect the rights of those harmed by occupational injury and exposure to asbestos and other toxic substances such as welding fumes, burn pit emissions and other chemicals.