January 23, 2012
American Conference Institute: Asbestos lawyer to speak at ACI National Forum on Asbestos Claims & Litigation
Motley Rice asbestos lawyer Vincent Greene has been invited to speak at the American Conference Institute's (ACI) 12th National Forum on Asbestos Claims & Litigation being held Jan. 26 and 27, 2012, at the Union League in Philadelphia.
On Thursday, Jan. 26, 2012, at 11:10 a.m., Greene will participate in a panel discussion entitled "From the Plaintiffs' Bar: Leading Plaintiff Counsel Perspectives on Litigating Asbestos Claims" to discuss topics that include:
- An analysis of notable verdicts
- Facing non-traditional defendants
- How federal and state reforms will impact plaintiffs' attorneys
- Innovative discovery techniques
- The migration of claims: where they are going and why?
- What are the most commonly paid claims?
- What is the future of non-malignant claims?
- Why are certain cases moving to trial?
Additional members of the panel are Benjamin P. Shein of Shein Law Center, Ltd., and Joseph W. Belluck of Belluck & Fox, L.L.P.
Read more about ACI's 12th National Forum on Asbestos Claims & Litigation, including the agenda, speakers and how to register to attend.