March 26, 2012
TEXPERS Annual Conference: Motley Rice lawyer speaks on securities litigation panel
Motley Rice securities lawyers Marlon Kimpson and Badge Humphries will attend the 23rd Annual Texas Association of Public Employee Retirement Systems (TEXPERS) Conference being held from March 25 to March 28, 2012, in Corpus Christi, Texas.
On Tuesday from 3:35 p.m. to 4:25 p.m., Humphries will co-present a panel discussion addressing securities litigation, domestic equity, hedge funds and emerging market equity.
Other conference topics include:
- Evolving investment guidelines and policy standards
- Fundamental rules for risk management
- Investing in uncertain times
- Large plan opportunities in credit, real estate and transition management
- Managing foreign currency risk and investment opportunities
Learn more about the TEXPERS 23rd Annual Conference, including speakers and the agenda.
Find out more about how Motley Rice attorneys work to protect the interests of public pension funds through securities litigation.