2011 NASP Conference: Member Marlon Kimpson to speak on voice of public funds
The National Association of Securities Professionals (NASP) has welcomed Motley Rice member Marlon Kimpson to speak at its 22nd Annual Pension and Financial Services Conference being held Monday, June 13, 2011 - Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles, Calif.
On Monday, Kimpson will participate in a panel discussion from 4:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. entitled, "Public Funds' Voice in Mergers and Acquisitions," to address issues that include "the role of institutional investors in M&A and case studies on transparency and disclosure."
This conference will also cover topics such as:
- critical problem solving
- funding challenges for pension plans and municipalities
- pension plan fiduciary education
- strategic and financial considerations for corporations
- supplier diversity and inclusion
- the exploration of global opportunities
- trends in the economic, investments and regulatory arena
We welcome you to visit securities lawyers Marlon Kimpson and Mark Labaton at the Motley Rice booth!