August 4, 2011
Transvaginal Mesh Update: Motley Rice member to speak at litigation teleconference
Motley Rice member and medical lawyer Fred Thompson is participating in a Transvaginal Mesh Litigation Update teleconference hosted by HB Litigation Conferences on August 16, 2011, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:40 p.m. Fred will be joined by additional speakers Vance Andrus of Andrus Hood & Wagstaff PC; Douglass Kreis of Aylstock, Witkin, Kreis and Overholtz PLC; and Henry Garrard, III of Blasingame Burch Garrard Ashley PC.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Device benefits vs. patient complications
- Manufacturers of transvaginal mesh and other device details
- Recent FDA warnings on transvaginal mesh and what they mean
- Screening clients and client intake concerns
- Settlement opportunities
- The difference between device and drug approval
- Transvaginal mesh plaintiff demographics
- Transvaginal mesh product uses
- Understanding the nature of transvaginal mesh complications
Learn more about the Transvaginal Mesh Litigation Update teleconference, including its speakers and agenda.