2011 Super Lawyers: Motley Rice lawyers selected for newest edition
Motley Rice is proud to announce that co-founders Ron Motley and Joe Rice, along with several other members, have been selected for inclusion in the 2011 Super Lawyers® list in recognition of their contributions to and leadership roles within the legal profession. The state editions in which they have been included are as follows:
- Bill Narwold (securities litigation, class action and mass torts)
Rhode Island/New England
- Fidelma Fitzpatrick (environmental litigation, personal injury plaintiff: products, class action and mass torts)
- Robert McConnell (class action and mass torts, environmental litigation, personal injury plaintiff: general)
- Donald Migliori (class action and mass torts, personal injury plaintiff: medical malpractice, aviation)
- Ron Motley (class action and mass torts)
- Joe Rice (class action and mass torts, securities litigation, general litigation)
- Mark Labaton (securities litigation, class action and mass torts, business litigation
The annual Super Lawyers list encompasses only five percent of attorneys in the nation and spans more than 70 practice areas. The selection of those chosen resulted from both independent research performed by Law and Politics and peer nominations reflecting their professional achievements.
Read more about how Super Lawyer recipients are selected.